Tuesday 7 August 2018

First Experience

Hey,
      My name is Tsian pronounced like the colour cyan. I know it's different right? I was told on my 4th day at the training to be extraordinary by Mr.Tony Olton. This man inspired me as soon as he walked inside with his long calculated strides.
    During the course of my week they were many inspirational and informative sessions which gave us the opportunity to think about what we really want in life and how we are going to achieve those goals. These sessions also brought others out of their comfort zone and made them more comfortable to share and work not only individually but also as a team.
    What also stood out to me was to write down your goals somewhere that you can see and as small as this task may sound it works. There is a difference in not only verbalising your goals but also writing them down and placing them in the atmosphere. 
      All in all I had a blast for my first week  at the Micro macro Programme and I enjoyed the sessions and the company of the other interns. I learnt plenty and I believe that something that was said resignates with me.
   
     
   
 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment