Friday 31 August 2018

My experience with the internship.

When I first began I did not know what to expect I was going into an unfamiliar territory with new people but I knew that I had a goal in mind that I wanted to achieve. I wanted to be more open to meeting people. During my first week I remember stating that I do not like people and Mr.Hurdle told me to find out the reason why , well update on that journey I have found part of the reason why. I do not like people because of my personality and comfort with being alone. I have a select group of friends and I never feel the need to get to know others because I am content with the people that I already know. Throughout the internship I realized that I have to communicate more instead of just assuming people will do what they are supposed to. My placement was home based so I did not have to go to a physical location and I feel like that also aided in my lack of communication skills. It was not what I expected it to be but I am definitely glad that I was able to start to see my reason for not liking people.

No comments:

Post a Comment