Friday 31 August 2018

My journey : Has Finished 😭😭.

My Days are coming to end at the Pos Store and at this internship I’m i happy “NO”. I was enjoying my self I hadn’t new friends and I was learning patience and was learning how to speak in public and learning how to edit videos and work in an actual office so miss Dana went off to school and Ms . Thompson whom I heard so much about  but didn’t know cane back she was very kind to me .  She gave me a important task put filers in all the bags in store and put filets in the Money dectors too . And she was very happy that I did my work before the time I was almost finished I had to call companies and ask for advertising banners we laughed Because some people answer the phone polite and some answered riff . I must say I learned a lot from the Micro Maro Internship what I learned most is patience I needed to have patience.
What should out to me is People will forget what u said , people will forget what you did but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Maya Angelo
Nuff nuff Love
Leah ❤️💯

No comments:

Post a Comment