Tuesday 24 January 2012


IT’S WEEK TWO PEOPLE
On Monday 16th I had my first meeting with the staff members of the POS People, just FYI POS stands for point of sale so the things you see in the supermarket restaurants:cash registers, printers, paper rolls, scanners, surge protectors, that is what the company supplies. The meeting was very informative and really was to make sure and communicate what everyone had achieved and to set new targets which to my mind is making sure everyone is on the same page. I also met Andaiye who is involved with the technical side of the business and the new technology intern Landael Willins. I want to take this opportunity to say it is a pleasure to be interacting with Andaiye and Willins, I mean honestly when they talk computer jargon I have no idea what they are talking about but I was able to see programming on the screen.
Ms. Mapp Watson gave me my first project, my first P. R. O. J. E. C. T. And it is launching Klip Xtreme products, deadline is in three weeks. So I don’t have time to procrastinate. What is Klip Xtreme you ask? It is a company that is concerned with technological innovation for professionals, students about everyone from various walks of life and is dedicated to making people’s lives simpler by providing cool accessories such as mice, laptop, netbook and tablet sleeves, speakers, headphones all of which are called accessories. If you don’t take my word about Klip Xtreme awesome products visit them at www.klipxtreme.com and feel free to post comments and tell me what you think.
In addition to the project that I am currently working diligently to complete and hopefully (fingers cross) launch I am still working on getting persons aware of SEED (Small Enterprises for Education and Development) and guess what…I Booked A Seed Presentation. Yes!!! Yes!!! For those who have achieved something that you said you would achieve can relate to my excitement because to tell you the truth I danced in my chair when I got the presentation.Did I not predict I would mutilate that challenge,and I am in still in the process of mutilating it and I will continue to schedule more presentations. Keep checking the blog for more updates about the coming week… cause this internship is the gift that keeps on giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment