Tuesday 28 August 2018

First experience with Micro Macro

My name is Enrique Roberts and I joined the Micro Macro Internship Programme for the simple reason of finding my place in this world because I didn't know what I wanted to be in the future.
My first week of the programme wasn't really what I expected, when I first got there I saw a class of about sixteen or so people most of which I didn't know . So I just sat down and waiting for it to start, when it did was when I meet the programme manager Mr. Krisnan Hurdle. I thought he was going to be strict but he was quite the opposite, he introduced himself and said a little about his job and what he does. Then he began the session with a game where you had to stand state your name and say something about yourself so that everyone could get to know each other. Then he began his speech on knowing where you are and where you want to be. Then as the week went he talked about different topics such as: two types of creations, Networking and also one about our goals for the programme and in life etc. These really help me to get to know myself better and what I want to do in the future.
What I really enjoyed was Mr.Hurdle's interactive sessions where we had to get into groups and solve different problem in the form of a  play or presentation which pertains to situation that could happen in the workplace and how best to solve them (Problem Solving). Over all this is an experience I will not forget. The information gained from this first week was very useful for the future. To be honest I didn't really want to come here at first but now I don't regret it at all.

#StepUpWithMM

No comments:

Post a Comment