Friday 31 August 2018

My first day experience

When I first started the Micro Macro Programme I didn't know what to expect when I arrived at my first day of training. When I got there I saw a lot of new faces, and when others continued to arrive I saw a few that attended the Secondary School I went to. For everyone to get to know each other Mr.Hurdle our facilitator told us to introduce ourselves and say two things about what we like to do. After that we got into groups of twos and shared our names and what we like to do again and interact and get to know them better, then told the rest of the interns what out partner shared with us throughout that day we did a lot of exercises teaching us how to do public speaking, getting over our fears and also talking about our goal accomplishments for the programme. I can say that although I was nervous, the first day wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment