Monday 20 August 2018

My journey; When will i finish

The POS Store
So I am at the pos store to me i their marketing intern. So therefore I create videos and ads for their company . The first week I checked learned the store, got the prices of the things in the store then coming out to the third n forth week  it has been very hard my task are very difficult because I had to do a  task I knew nothing about editing. I was very frustrating because I knew nothing about editing and I wasn’t taught how to so had to do it on my own. And I was angry because i didn’t understand what to do. And I watched  editing video more then 10 times and I still didn’t get it cause I needed hands on teaching .
It was fun filming the videos but it was very difficult editing it . I finally got the videos editing n then Ms. Dana told me I had to transition, in my
Mind I was like What is a transition , for 50 marks”WHAT IS TRANSITTION”?
How am I going to learn well watch you tube videos. Well I went home and I started to watch the videos and I found it very easy I was like yes I’m getting it done. Feeling so nice that I will go work the next day and I know what to do . So I got work and I started to do the transitions and then the free trial of premiere pro was over they was no way I could finish it and I was disappointed.

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment