Monday 20 August 2018

My journey: When will i finish

My first day ; Mirco Marco2k18
As I walked into the UWI open campus doors I was wondering what to expect would this be fun ? Would this be boring would I meet new people or will I be by myself are questions running through my mind and as I steered at the people I saw a few faces I knew and ones I didn’t I was happy to start the sessions .I enjoyed myself  we talked about what we what to do in life and what are our goals for the internship , we got to meet each other and talk about our selfs. I am happy to gain practice in public speaking . Why did I ask when will I finish is because I don’t wan to finish I love the internship and I enjoyed myself. the training sessions where informative and I learned a lot.
 
one thing I remembered is 'NO MAN IS AN ISLAND'. Don't be ashame to ask for him

 Love Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment