Friday 24 August 2018

My Journey: Will I finish

Remember the story of Daniel in the lions Den?
I felt last week like it was Leah in the lions Den pledging and begging for someone to save me what was the lion it was called EDITING. But with God help all things  are possible like how Daniel didn’t get kill by the lion , Leah didn’t either to think that really and truly I was wrong and it wasn’t that bad editing was difficult but I made it  I actually got this thing done I did it , I got it . So this week was different i felt like a QUEEN , Why ? Mr.Waston gave me a task I was so excited to do it I never did anything like this before he asked me to do labels for items in the store so it was difficult at first cause the design I had in mind wasn’t working anymore cause in your mind it looks different from when it is on the computer so I changed it about 3 times I said in my mind this has to be Perfect I want it to be the  Best labels ever seen cause Queen Leah did them . I finally got them  done with encouragement of Destiny telling I can stop fighting with myself and Ms.Dana wasn’t there so I wanted her to see what I have done too so I finish them finally I was so glad they came out beautiful. And Ms. Dana liked them so did Mr. Waston.
 I helped Sell my first MPOP I was freaky out cause I was nervous cause the guy had so much questions I was like I know how to help and I was able to help Destiny sell the MPOP and answer his questions and he was actually asking about something I research so I was able to show that I knew what I was a saying.

No Man is an island see how I was able to help?
I love that I learned that patience is important and I needed to learn that
Love Leah ❤️💯

No comments:

Post a Comment