Wednesday 22 August 2018

My Work Experience

          Hey i am back again with a next blog. My time spent during my job attachment at the Drug and Education Counselling Services with the Director, Mr. Roger Husbands was a very informative and fun experience. Mr. Husbands is down to earth and very professional. Working with him has taught me so much new stuff about life and i especially enjoy seeing him work with the young people. 
          Amongst our daily group sessions we were also treated with a day at the beach and boy did we have a blast, one of our other tours included a day at Her Majesty Prison. After that visit one thing for sure is, that is not a place i want to be. Overall though i think it was a wonderful and memorable experience, honestly i would do it all over again. The best thing about it all is that Mr. Husbands and I are in constant contact with each other. In closing i wish to thank the team at micro macro for making this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment