Friday 31 August 2018

What I think about the program and the fun I had at the picnic

I think that the internship program is a great program because it helps young people gain work experience and prepare them with the tools, strategies and skills to become the professional, they are to be when we go into the world of work. I think the program benefited me, by giving me more information on how to be professional in a work place, will keeping myself to high level of excellence. However I think this program would benefit Barbados because it helps give young people their first jump start when they get a actually job to experience the work life. The end

So I am going to take the time to reflect on the outside bonding activity we had. The first one was the picnic, for me it was fantastic because it was close to home and on my bus route. I did however enjoyed  the pictures and the jokes that were shared that day it was a lot to remember and will be forever in my heart.😃


No comments:

Post a Comment