Sunday 19 August 2018

Being apart of something great!πŸ™‚

Hi my name is Alexis and on the 23rd of July2018 I began my internship with the micro macro program.
On this first day I was nervous as any teenage child would go through when they are nervous for an interview for a job. As I settled myself, the Training began where our teacher Mr hurdle began his session with a game called get to know your colleagues. It was a well known game because it was a game everyone play to get to know others etc which everyone get along together really well. So far in these past weeks I learnt  how to overcome my shyness even though it can be a challenge, I stepped out of my comfort zone and interacted with others really well. My facilitator Mr Hurdle taught me how to relax my nerve passion and he told me to think of something I want to say before I actually speak and it was good start. Everything we did, we had to Always speak and interact, which was something everyone enjoyedπŸ™‚. We focus on our main GOAL of what we wanted to achieve in this internship, what is the problem? Where I am now! And how will I get there  meaning how will I achieve that goal in the end, which was really interesting and very interactive.
We had many topics and people who took there time to come and speak to us about their job area and experiences which helped me to be opened minded.
    Well, I can’t say every detail but I want the interns in years to come to know that the micro macro internship program helped me to understand a lot and to have experiences in the world of work also to meet new people and there personalities  and i put myself there to be apart of something great.

No comments:

Post a Comment