Wednesday 2 August 2017

When a Challenge Begins to Fry Your Brain

When a Challenge Begins to Fry Your Brain

2nd August 2017


As my future partner in crime, Abigail stated on her blog, from day one at CarePoint we encountered some challenges. However, today, challenges went to another level. I started my day as an enthusiastic and excited young man, ready for a majestic day at CarePoint which was displayed in my dress but "all good things must come to an end". Though the clouds became full of grieve, I was determined to have an excellent day and possibly a repeat of the previous day.😉

 Around, 1 pm, I quickly recognised that the day made a turn for the worst when Abigail and I, were introduced to this concept of using programming languages and computer coding as a means of refurbishing and creating a website.We spent hours, reading, learning and practising this tedious task, we even did over time in trying to understand this wizardry. As of ten minutes past seven o'clock, both Abigail and I have been exposed to third-degree burns in our brain cells and have a long recovery process ahead. Can we overcome this confrontation? 

- Ranako
#StepUpWithMM
#teamcarepoint

No comments:

Post a Comment